Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My swap to UFB


I officially signed up for Snap last Saturday (Sep 22) and eagerly awaited a call yesterday (Monday).
Sure enough, about 4pm I got a call from Enable to explain the process and book in for the install.

Anna (the Customer Services Representative) explained everything to me and it sounds like we'll be all ready for an install around October 9. Look forward to the next call from the team who will plan the install (eg how to tunnel to the house with the cabling etc).

Meanwhile, I did register my interest with Orcon mid last week as well (under no obligation though).
Haven't heard a thing from them - which does back up comments from a friend regarding customer support at Orcon. Not sure why my friend would want to touch them with a barge pole, but he was pretty clear he never would.

So although price is an important factor, customer service + support is what won my business for Snap.


No comments:

Post a Comment