Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Planning Phase Complete

Had Downer engineering out yesterday to plan the installation of the fibre on my property.

This was a relatively simple task, as I had already decided that the best option was to tunnel from the right hand side of my property (versus the left where the existing services are).

Not everyone will have this choice, but luckily for us we've got 2 fibre pairs on either side of the property!

Sounds like it will be a relatively simple install so I'm crossing my fingers that everything will go smoothly next Tuesday.

In the mean time I've been doing more research on my Fritz box.
That thing is one serious device. Will post a summary of the new features that are coming out soon.

Oh - and still haven't heard from Orcon. Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment